Low cost, yet powerful, our NEW STR Series drives are step and direction input drives available in two power ratings, 4 amp and 8 amp. Configuration is done entirely with switches on the drive, no PC required. To make this even simpler, we optimized the performance for a number of motors, storing all the configuration parameters on the drive. The motor is then selected by a 16 position rotary switch. Custom configurations are possible if a different motor is going to be used.
The STR drives features anti-resonance, microstep emulation, idle current reduction and a self test function.
- STR4 = 4.5A/phase max
- STR8 = 7. 8A/phase max
- 4 Digital Inputs
- 1 Digital Output
- Sophisticated Current Control
- Anti-Resonance for optimized torque and smoothness over a wide speed range
- Microstep Emulation for creating smooth motion even with low-resolution step signals
- Step & Direction or CW/CCW Pulse operation
- Built-in noise filter on STEP and DIR inputs
- Large family of compatible 2-phase stepper motors
Additional information on the STR Series microstep drives can be found at-
For more information, please contact:
Toll Free Phone: 877-378-0240
Toll Free Fax: 877-378-0249