Model DPRAHIS-015A400 - SIN/COS HALLS FEEDBACK
Digital Input Sinusoidal Brushless Servo Amplifiers
Advanced Motion Controls
Applied Motion Products, Inc.
ABLE EVB Series
Right Angle Gearhead Products, Low Backlash
Shimpo Drives, Inc.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
New LSM Series Linear Stages from Zaber
Zaber's LSM series devices are motorized linear stages with high thrust and speed capabilities and a very compact size. They are designed to be used with our T-MCA controller, or can be used with any 2-phase stepper motor controller. At only 21 mm high, these miniature stages are excellent for applications where a small profile is required. The LSM's innovative design allows speeds up to 58 mm/s and loads up to 10 kg. Like all Zaber's products, the LSM series is designed to be 'plug and play' and very easy to set-up and operate when used with our T-MCA controller. The stages can be mounted in XY and XYZ configurations with no additional hardware.
- 25, 50, 100, 150 and 200mm travel
- 10kg load capacity and up to 58 mm/s speed
- Very low profile at only 21mm stage height
- Designed for Zaber's T-MCA series stepper motor controller or can be used with any 2-phase stepper motor controller
- Using the powerful T-MCA external controller means that the unit can go faster than the T-LSM, with more thrust
- Can be mounted in XY and XYZ configurations
Click on the link below for additional information-
LSM Series Product Information
For more information, please contact:
Warren Osak email@example.com
Toll Free Phone: 877-378-0240
Toll Free Fax: 877-378-0249