Model DPRALTR-060B080 - RESOLVER FEEDBACK
Digital Input Sinusoidal Brushless Servo Amplifiers
20-80 VDC Input, 30A cont.(60A pk)@ 20-80VDC Output
The DigiFlex® Performance™ (DP) Series digital servo drives are designed to drive brushed and brushless servomotors. These fully digital drives operate in torque, velocity, or position mode and employ Space Vector Modulation (SVM), which results in higher bus voltage utilization and reduced heat dissipation compared to traditional PWM. The command source can be generated internally or can be supplied externally. In addition to motor control, these drives feature dedicated and programmable digital and analog inputs and outputs to enhance interfacing with external controllers and devices.
This DP Series drive features a single RS-232/RS-485 interface used for drive configuration and setup. Drive commissioning is accomplished using DriveWare, AMC's free software. All drive and motor parameters are stored in nonvolatile memory.
The combination of a DigiFlex® Performance™ servo drive with the DriveWare software establishes a new benchmark in versatility! Capabilities built into DigiFlex® servo drives include:
- Full tuning control of all three servo loops: Position, Velocity and Torque
- Real-time oscilloscope with up to 8 channels to ensure that tuning achieves the highest performance
- Status window with over 50 simultaneous channels for drive and system diagnostics
- I/O configuration for over 60 events and signals, configurable to latch/non-latch as well as active-high and active-low
- Universal servo motor compatibility by means of automatic commutation adjustment
- Dual Loop Feedback - Increases both stability and accuracy.
Features of Digital Input Sinusoidal Brushless Servo Amplifiers