eTOP38CP : Marine Series
10.4" high-brightness display, Ethernet and USB interfaces. Marine certifications
The CP Series of eTOP products from Exor feature conformal coating. Conformal coatings are thin layers of synthetic resins or organic polymers applied to printed circuit boards and electronic components for protection against environmental, mechanical, electrical, and chemical problems such as dust and moisture. As a result of this hardening process, the CP Series have achieved GL and RINA approvals for marine applications.
All the products in the CP Series additionally feature the UniOP dual-module option: you may plug two TCM/SCM modules for additional flexibility in the choice of the configuration.
The eTOP38CP is a state-of-the-art HMI device featuring a high-brightness sunlight-readable 10.4” TFT color display with 800x600 (SVGA) resolution and resistive touchscreen. This product has been specifically designed for use with extreme illumination conditions. Support for 64K colors in the brilliant TFT display will increase the realism of the images. Connectivity is ensured by the integrated 10/100 Ethernet interface and the dual-module option. The coated electronics makes this product ideal for applications in harsh environments.
The eTOP HMI panels are part of the UniOP family of touchscreen products. All of the eTOP products support the rich common functionalities of the UniOP operator panels:
- Powerful and intuitive programming with the UniOP Designer 6 software.
- Support of more than 150 communication drivers for industrial devices.
- Built-in Ethernet port for connection to field devices as well as programming the HMI from Designer.
- USB host port for the connection of flash drives. Flash drives can be used for application upgrade as well as firmware upgrade of the device.
- Optional plug-in modules for fieldbus systems and networks.
- Dual-driver communication capability.
- Vector graphic capabilities including the support of multiple layers and object transparency.
- Video input option.
- Display dynamic data in numerical, text, bargraph analog gauges and graphic image formats.
- Data acquisition and trend presentation. Trend data can be transferred to an host computer using the Ethernet connection.
- Recipe data storage. Recipe data can be transferred to an host computer using the Ethernet connection or copied to flash drives via USB connection. Ethernet connection or copied to flash drives via USB connection Ethernet connection or copied to flash drives via USB connection.
- Multilanguage applications. The number of runtime languages is limited only by the available memory. All text information in the application can be exported in Unicode format for easier translation.
- Powerful macro editor to configure touchscreen operation.
- Alarms and historical alarm list. Alarm and event information can be printed or transferred to an host computer.
- Eight level password protection.
- Report printing to serial printer. Reports are freely configurable using Designer.
- Ethernet-based UniNet network to share data between UniOP HMIs and to serve data using UniNet OPC Server.
Features of Industrial PLC/Workstation