Marine and Harsh Environment Series - Industrial PLC/Workstation - Graphical Workstations
High Brightness 7" TFT color display, LED backlight
The UniOP eTOP Series 500 HMI products combine state-of-the-art features and top performance with an outstanding design. They are the ideal choice for all demanding HMI applications including factory, energy and marine applications.
The eTOP507G features a high-brightness, contrast-enhanced ruggedized 7” TFT widescreen (16:9) display with a fully dimmable LED backlight. The product has been designed for use in harsh environments and outdoor applications.Glass bonding assembly and anti-reflective (AR) glass surface treatment provide for superior optical performance. The durable glass touchscreen requires the human touch, eliminating false activations, and offers high reliability and durability; it will continue to work even surface is scratched or contaminated.
The UniOP eTOP Series 500 HMI products combine state-of-the-art features and top performance with an outstanding design. They are the ideal choice for all demanding HMI applications including factory and building automation.
The eTOP Series 500 HMI panels have been designed to run the JMobile software. Features include:
- JMobile runtime included. Full compatibility with JMobile Studio.
- Full vector graphic support. Native support of SVG graphic objects. Trasparency and alpha blending.
- Full object dynamics: control visibility and transparency, move, resize, rotate any object on screen. Change properties of basic and complex objects.
- TrueType fonts
- Multilanguage applications. Easily create and manage your applications in multiple languages to meet global requirements. Far East languages are supported. Tools available in JMobile Studio support easy third-party translations and help reducing development and maintenance costs of the application.
- Data display in numerical, text, bargraph, analog gauges and graphic image formats.
- Rich set of state-of-the-art HMI features: data acquisition, alarm handling, scheduler and timed actions (daily and weekly schedulers, exception dates),recipes, users and passwords, e-mail and RSS feeds, rotating menus.
- Includes support for a wide range of communication drivers for Factory and Building Automation systems.
- Multiple drivers communication capability.
- Remote monitoring and control. Client- Server functionality. Mobile clients supported.
- Remote maintenance and support with VNC-based functionality.
- Off-line and On-line simulation with JMobile Studio.
- Powerful scripting language for automating HMI applications. Script debugging improves efficiency in application development.
- Rich gallery of symbols and objects.
- Project templates.
- Optional plug-in modules for fieldbus systems, I/O and controllers.
- Wide dimming to 0% supported.
To help reduce your implementation costs, more than 200 communication drivers, allowing you to connect to a wide variety of industrial devices. And your training and support costs will be minimized, as all units are set up with a single, easy-to-use Windows-based configuration software package.
Features of Marine and Harsh Environment Series - Industrial PLC/Workstation - Graphical Workstations